About Me: A Special Interest

 I have a lot of things that I think personally interest me. From games and movies, to books and comics, all the way sword stances and ancient tales and myths. With all of these things that I find enjoyment in You'd think it would be hard to pin-point what I really find the most fulfillment from doing. However, there has always been one video game series that encompasses all of my favorite things into one; Monster Hunter is that series. A game based around the simple yet thrilling task of Hunting Monsters. This game has everything from deep lore in a world of amazing proportions, Amazing Creatures with their own personalities and unique designs, an in depth combat Mechanic and even an amazing Musical selection. The stories in each and every game only push you further into the world of the games and that world has spread to books and even a soon to be released movie.  Every new installment in the series only adds to this already brilliant formula and I have been a fan since I played my first Title in the series "Monster Hunter Frontier G" back in 2007. I love every aspect of the game and the world it puts you in. The Powerful and threatening Creatures you face off against, The challenging gameplay, the Graphics, the story; all of it has made a place in my heart as one of my all time favorite pass times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

💸💰

Do different times equate different problems?